Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Making It Happen

I have started a major project. My boss whom I like to call my partner in this is putting faith in someone and something that has cost him a lot. I know this is what I've been dreaming of for years and because I was able to share this dream with a friend, I have found it coming true. The delima is he is, and my wonderful family, Jamie and my dear friend Nathan are the only ones that have faith that I can pull it off. This means that there is almost no chance of the project failing. I will not let my boss down. I will not let his family down, and it's so close to my heart it's my own. I will prove that I can succeed as a business woman and enjoy my arts and talents all at the same time. More information on the project is soon to come. Hopefully within the next week. The moral to this little post is that there are many people who would rather see you fail than succeed. And many people who listen to gossip before knowing the real you. Now most of you know I have had personal challenges in the past, but there is a huge difference in doing what others want you to do, and doing something that means everything to you. This will effect many people in my life. And money being spent on a faith in me that only few have. Take chances. Make them yours to take, and share in the joy and happiness of dreams coming true. I am going to share a post by a friend, maybe two. But to all the naysayers out there- you mean absolutely nothing to me. Like I always end my posts...make it happen! Well this time, WATCH ME!







No comments:

Post a Comment