Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Isn't it supposed to be easy?

I commented on soulmates in my last post, that is an easy one. But love that's the most difficult part of my life.
1. It takes so much work. Hopefully rewarding.
2. I feel like there is so much guessing about what the other person wants. Which I find tiresome. I'm very cynical and leave no guess work in my desires, my wants and needs in a relationship.
3. Since I leave no room for guessing, it takes away a lot of the romance. But I just can't play the game.
4. I have noticed that men just want to, pardon the expression, get their cock stroked. Now, I am a master at this saying what you want to hear. No fun.
5. What's wrong with telling each other our expectations up front. Right from the start. I am close to forty. I think I've paid my dues and its time to make this easy. No games.
6. Is ten to fifteen years to big of an age difference, either way. I know a lot of people my age that date older men for security, or younger men because we are in our sexual prime.
7. Love is a beautiful experience. I hope to find someone who can handle all my quirks. And I have many.

So is it worth all the guess work? The spoils of victory in finding love are definitely worth it to me. I just don't know if I'll ever find it. I'm hard to handle. But when I give you my love I give it totally. You get my whole heart and nothing less.
I hope we all find the love of our lives, but love can come in so many forms we need to take what we find and cultivate it. Make it work. It's too easy to walk away these days. Divorce is out Of control. It's to hard to do the work so everyone walks away. And I do know there are many exceptions but I say don't put yourself in a position to cheat. That's the reason divorce was rare when the world wasn't a global village. We know what's right and wrong, make the right choice. Anyway that's my love spiel. Take it or leave it. Lets just quit hurting each other. Show our children that love is sacred and worth working to keep. It isn't easy, like life, you gotta climb the ladder before you get to go down the slide. It's a tough life. Like I say...make it happen.

I'm filling this post with poems. I hope they inspire a little peace for you and your love. Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment