Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beautiful Minds

Today is a day to think positively. The will be positive actions and positive results. We all have our ups and downs, but the beauty is that we have the option to change. We can change our attitude, make the decision and do it. We can change the course of our day by simply changing our attitude. The second we feel like our attitude or our actions are becoming negative just think about what you have to be grateful for. It could be our children and the Beauty we see in them. It could be our work and how thankful we are to have it. It may be our friendships, loves or just the beauty in the prosaic. Today I will not dwell on money or the lack of it, lost love or past mistakes that no matter what we do we can't change. We can be accountable for our actions and hopefully today those actions will be a positive influence on those around us. Life is short, and as I tell my kids, hard! We work towards being better people and hope that little bugger called feeling sorry for ourselves isn't more powerful than our ability to be positive, happy and full of understanding. I wish you all the best in your quest for happiness. For me- so far so good!
Love you all.

"Presume not that I am the thing I was"
- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment