Sunday, March 3, 2013

Had enough

Take a walk in my shoes. Size 8. Ill tell you something, life is hard. You try to have a good time znd your friend loses his phone. You try to stay clean and sober... Noone believes you. You finally get rid if a shitty ex... Wait, have to start over...
Let me tell you a little bit about life. It's fucking hard. You work all day. Then go to have some fun. Well you lose your phone. So not only do u lose money that u played w at the track which was planned and okay, but then your friend loses his phone. 500$ unplanned. And the worst part is that its the info on the phone that's valuable not the price of the phone. Then to top it off, its your time of the month and simce you've been fucked figuratively you want to get fucked literally. My mom is probably dying right now. This is life.
Then you have an ex husband who wants to control you. I'm off all Rx drugs. Always recovering. One day at a time but damn its hard. Today was fun and sucked. I hate we lost the phone. I hate I Didn't have my camera. I hate we lost money. Life is hard. I have a new blog bluememoon.tumblr.com . Was keeping private but took me a min to figure out the new private one. I have a dark side. I have a light side. There are many me's. This may or may not make since to you but I'm venting. I've a lot of people telling me what to do. I prefer they just do it, what it is they are instructing me to do. Sounds lazy but that's not how I mean it. I want to live my own life. I want everyone happy. Nothing shitty about that. Like I say... Make it happen. Well why the fuck won't you let me....

No comments:

Post a Comment