Wednesday, March 20, 2013

@%#€ Facebook!

So I have given up Facebook dor rhe most part. Didn't delete my account. Have real friends I feel I need to keep up with, plus its the main access for readers of my blog, but the ridiculousness of the whole FB phenom has gotten to me. It is full of vulgar comments, half naked women and people who are full of shit. I was surely the main one. FB has proven itself to be a divorce or break-up initiator. It makes the world so small. I like to realize the vastness of our lovely planet I call home.
Men and women find each other they haven't seen in years, curiosities get sparked and then the fire storm.
The vulgarity...I never realized people's passion for the nasty. The laugh that comes from filth or others pain.
So, little ole me, making a stand. Ha! Not going to be noticed by a soul, but I stand on my principles, not my soap box.
Now I have to figure another way to get my blog out there for me and the few of you that read it.

On another note... My dear friend read my blog and posted a post of his own in response. Thought you might like to read it. His blog is here on blogger as well. I'll be blogging more soon... Remember to make it happen, no one else can do it for you!
AND FOR GODS SAKE STAND YOUR GROUND!


The Sonneteer
TUESDAY, MARCH 19, 2013

ZEPHYR’S VAST PASSION


Zephyr’s vast passion is like no other
its gentle power waking the senses
inspiring graceful Mnemosyne, her
every view turning to art intense as
his constant breath on her body, blowing
warmth over her pores, his arms caressing
her, his gentle-breeze hands combing glowing
ebony hair, its soft tresses possessing
magic and mystery, recalling his
mission to bless. He will shield her pale frame
from eastern storms, lie with her in bliss, kiss
her closed eyes, soft lips, whispering her name
with poet’s voice, repeating tenderly
his choice: Mnemosyne…Mnemosyne…

Roger Armbrust
March 19, 2013
Peculiar Progressive at 12:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment