Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Advantages of a co-op

When you live in a two bedroom condominium with three children many different thoughts are always swirling around your head. Right now I am considering joining a small garden cooperative out on Pinnacle Valley. Now that sounds like a perfect idea for me and the kids. We each decide a few vegetables and fruits. Every herb we can think of and do it from start to finish. Healthy homegrown food for all our meals. Plus the benefit of spending quality time together, and getting as dirty as possible while doing it. I definite ly have much research to do. I enjoy working in the flower and herb gardens, but fruit and veggies will be new territory. If any one knows of any more co-ops or something similar to what I'm talking about; please let me know!

On another subject--I am half way through reading "Hunger Games". It is really a good book and I will be seeing the movie before saturday. That's my goal. Woody Harrelson as Haymitch. Brilliant.
Hope all is well.
Make it happen!

Also. Game of thrones starts this Sunday on HBO! I love it. I'll double check on the time for you. It's season two. And it's going to be amazing. If you haven't seen season one. Read up on it, or rent the DVD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment