Sunday, March 25, 2012

Paying your tab

Really. How to spend your money. Make sure you can do it. Never depend on a man. Independence is the key to survival as a woman. This is the area of my life I really need to work on. I have depended way to much on my husband and father. And sometimes friends. When I was living with Gillian we always pooled our money, but she was always in charge of paying the bills. We lived together for 8 years then I got married and that has lasted ten so far. I have got a lot to learn and at 38 yrs old I am getting a very late start. If anyone has any feedback let me know. I usually end my posts with make it happen. Well this time the ball is in my court. Have a great day and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. well i now live alone,miss my children and have, and allways will hate what money does..i actually believe ultimately there is only yourself you can or cant rely on...i had an experience 6 or7 months ago where my ongoing hurt and reality of knowing it wont stop until i do, had reached a point where all the distractions we take for granted,music,books,telly,etc had one by one become the last things i could use and i was sat on my settee silent in my house,silent outside,and i could not stop me going right inside my own mind and i was fighting to keep my sanity,but fighting -ME! i have never experienced anything so real but unbelieveale,and so frightening being at a point where you feel your not coming back but also knowing no one can come and help which i suppose is logical,which stopped me from not coming back out of my own head..i cannot remember one tiny detail after i was crying mad,and shaking-total blank..total weird shit...but how can you stop a creative mind ? i have more bad times in my sleep,wakes me,wakes me again..thats how i came to sleep early daytimes..just evovled..take care, oh yeah,check my blog TZWmancunia 'the truth is out,when you promise as you lie..is one..

    ReplyDelete