Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hardware...Hardwired

So…today I am officially a working woman at ace Cantrel Hardware….wow ! I am so excited and proud and happy and on the list goes. I have been granted the opportunity to work 35 hours a week at a hardware store. What a chance to learn and expand my mind. I know some of you must be thinking-whatever- but there are hundreds of different kinds of nails, rope, piping, wrenches, wires.  I can’t stand it! The artist in me has my mind racing. What to do first…learn the basics. Then do the job to the best of my ability and then create. I am at peace and thank
 God for the chance to work
 Where I want and get a paycheck every two weeks. It’s been a year and a few months since I’ve had a full time job. And maybe get to squeeze in a few days in hot springs as well. So this is my day. This is a new beginning…just like I said in my last post. Make it happen.  I did. I'm hardwired that way.  With support and prayers. Thanks to the believers. Thanks to my followers. Thank goodness it’s spring. A perfect season for a new beginning. The wolves and owls are leading my path and I’m a faithful follower! Good wishes to everyone trying to keep it real and make it happen. Never give up. Never stop taking that first step or you will never move. Every first step leads to a destination. Love. ❌






No comments:

Post a Comment