Monday, March 30, 2015

This Is Me

I want to plant my garden- today
I want to paint right now
I want to write a book
Hug my children and play mashed potatoes 
Take portraits of every person I see
I want to know them in a unique and interesting way
I want to howl at the moon
I want to see every star in the sky and name them as i seen them 
I want to dance- learn to tango and cha cha
Do pirouettes until I'm so dizzy I fall down laughing 
I don't need to feel understood 
I just want to feel and be felt
I want a four leaf clover to give to the fairy that flutters above my shoulder whispering in my ear that I'm perfect just the way I am
I want to let it all go 
I want to live and let live
I want to love and be loved
No judgement necessary 
I am me
I love me  I love you
I want you to be happy
Freedom to express feelings and joys and doubts
I want to color my hair blue 
I want to talk to the knomes 
The trolls
The birds and bees
I am me and I love me
I love you
I want to ride unicorns
Ride a Pegasus 
Talk to God
Today I want to make it happen
And I might just do it 
This is me
This is who I am. This tree. This amazing tree is 1,990 years old. I am the flowers, limbs, roots. And so are you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment