Friday, March 27, 2015

Pointless Regrets



Why regret what you have done…needed…wanted? 
There is no point, we will always do things, experience times of ecstasy, and want things we know is not what’s best for us. I regret nothing. Riding my rollercoaster, I've learned from my mistakes and look forward to the many more that I will inevitably make. Each day is a learning experience, and I welcome it. I yearn for knowledge. My friend tells me my crystal ball is broken...so I have tossed it. No more guessing and assuming the worst. (If you know me very well...you know this is close to impossible. But I'm trying. I'm writing it out loud.) I live and love and have the best of what I want. No more. No less. I have ups and downs. I welcome truths and forgo lies. Not tolerated on this journey.  I live to love. You, me, life, and the after. Enjoy every minute of every single experience. And do not live in regret. It’s pointless. Enjoying yourself as the person you are is the most important thing. Release yourself from bonds of regret. Just ride. Love yourself…love life. Live. Love, be happy and for the love of the universe find your inner peace. It's right here. The stars, sun, moon- we are the earth. We must keep it a peaceful place for all that is and will be. 
The point of life. The point of
 Love. Me.



Yes. Something's are too petty to worry with. But never ignore your gut feelings. We are the light. We are the earth. We are perfect...ups and downs and all arounds. Smiles. ✖️





No comments:

Post a Comment