Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Queen Bee




Today is my day! I live to love and love to live. My gift to you is the knowledge that you can live and love without compromising yourself. I deserve the best. I am it. Or I am out. And if I’m out…good for me. It’s time in my life to find the man that will love me, and be my companion in old age …to experience hikes and bikes. Kids and laughter. Not bars and boys and girls that have no idea what they are doing. That was in my twenties. I’m in my forties, working the the work that makes me happy and looking forward to long walks, jogs, the river, and traveling and reading to each other the best books we can find. Putting each other’s needs and desires before our own. I am this person and will be with the person that reciprocates. Good luck to you forty-fifty-sixty somethings that are looking for that partner, companion. Truly intimate lover that has matured enough to know what life is and what it is about. Love, honesty, understanding and each other. If you can’t check all the boxes…then pack your boxes. Cause this wanderer wants a partner to cherish each and every moment. Pictures covering walls. Postcards, panties hanging from chandeliers…laughter filling the air and never a worry in my mind that I haven’t made the right choice. A security that I have never felt to fit right along with this inner peace and happiness. 
It’s a beautiful life. And I intend to enjoy every minute of it. 
Happy spring my friends! What beauty in the tiny buds on the trees. Dogwoods about to bloom. Apple blossoms jasmine. Rosemary and lavender. Sage and thyme. And speaking of happiness love and companionship … Truth, happiness and true commitment…the birds and bees are out making nests and sweet love. Oh to see the tiny nest of an English sparrow that can hold at least six tiny eggs. The bee gathering the the nectar for his queen. What we all should be doing and getting great reward in return. Love is in the air. The maypole dance will be coming up. Oh, my white dress and colorful ribbon. My love let me give you my ribbon as a gift before returning home where we belong.
If your worried about your partner ask questions. Not much
time left to be happy. For me. It’s starting today. Love those babies. Big and small. And Never compromise your integrity. Love comes in many forms. But only you know the true love you are craving. Never settle. There will always be be someone that will love you and treat you like a queen bee. Happy days. I love you all.

Magnolia made a chalk drawing of flowers soon to bloom. 

First day with a tank top. Hello sunshine!






No comments:

Post a Comment