Sunday, March 25, 2012

Survival

This was written Friday March 23rd. I was having trouble posting but im back so, I am so happy right now...There is so much going on here in little rock. James my oldest just turned nine, he won the school chess tournament a few weeks ago. Aidan is reading at 2nd grade level and he's 6. The youngest in his class. 1st grade. Magnolia Jane is 15 months walking around like she's 4. Too smart for her own good. Life is good. My kids rock. I've started my own biz. Again. Let's see how that goes. Vone and I are out tonight. First in along time. I'll post some pics soon. Then I know I'll get feedback. Being a single mom of three. I need advice as well as giving examples of what I am going through. I know it's been a wile since I've been on but you will be hearing much more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment