Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trust

I am understanding the feeling of misplaced trust. Sometimes you feel like you can trust someone and they would never betray you, but eventually you learn the reason you have been so unhappy for years is because it was a false since of hope. When trust is gone it is the hardest thing to ever get back. For some it is easier for others it's impossible. I would never hurt anyone for the benefit of money or betray their trust, but in the past several months maybe years I realise how much things change when you are afraid something might not go your way. Betrayal is absolute and heart crushing. I wonder how many people have felt this? Has anyone or am I just over thinking what could be. What is. And what I don't know. I'm looking forward to the future and will always have the past to remind me of what could happen when we lose ones trust and trust in that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment