Sunday, April 29, 2012

Everyone needs a crystal

1. You can find the most beautiful crystals in the world about forty-five minutes from Little Rock. The best time to go dig for crystals is after it rains. They grow in red lay so prepare to get dirty! But I took my kids and my niece and nephew a few years ago and we came back with five potato sacks full. First time crystal hunters should go to Colemans rock shop. They have the best selection ranging in size from a marble to a large chair. the ladies there will also tell you what younare looking for in a "good" crystal. The more points and the clearer the better. But as is said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 2. When you find the one or more that you like that is something special. I have bought some, been digging, had some given to me by friends and given them as gifts. 3. A crystal will take the negative energy out of your home and replace it with positive. About once a month you should put yor beautiful crystal outside in the sun. The sun will pull out all the negative energy it has been absorbing. That's what makes them so powerful. If you are having a bad day. Someone has come over and let it all out. You had words with your kids or mate. This rock absorbs all that and releases it's positive energy it has absorbed from the sun. I make sure to do this every three weeks or so. The kids think it's fun. I'm lucky to have a lot of them all different sizes so I always have the positive flowing. And right now I need it! 4. Remember a beautiful crystal can be a nice addition to any home. Put the whole hippie mom thing out o your head. It's not like that. Also, a great father's day present. What a neat paper weight. Use them when and where you need happiness, love and a little bit if beauty. Now we all could use some of that! Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you come back soon. Lovin the weather! Mem

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you purify your crystal in the sun atleast once a month. Also, excuse my spelling. When I tried to edit the bog host was having issues.

    ReplyDelete