Monday, April 9, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I've been working on my art. The painting I'm working on right now is pretty amazing. It really makes me feel whole when I'm taking time to use my creative self. Its not very often that I get to do it. I'm ready to start my photography projects and I'm counting on the help of six special eyes. My kids are such a big inspiration. People may think my art is Good, bad or ugly. But the important thing is it makes me complete. Happy. I hope everyone has an outlet to express themselves. Jamie, my husband is such a great photographer and designer. My kids are very artistic as well. This has been a hard week. I haven't had the best time the past several days. Cruelty has run rampant in people close to me. I am telling myself that familiarity makes them comfortable enough to get out their frustration using me. It is hurtful and I have a deep feeling of loneliness, but I know it can only get better. I stay positive and let them get it out. I am filled with love and hope and I hope if anyone is having a week like me you are doing something positive and know it will get better. Besides-- Tom Petty will be here soon. Chin up. Mem

No comments:

Post a Comment