Monday, July 2, 2012

Quit Tinking So Much

Sometimes I find it extremely hard to get out of my head and into something productive. At work, at home, writing, painting and it not only drives me crazy; sometimes I don't even realize it. But my friends, it drives them crazy! They say "quit thinking so much!" how do you do that? You want what you want. You need what you need. You are who you are (even though we can work on these things) its a natural instinct. I pray for clarity every morning or whenever I feel like I'm moving down the wrong path, but I feel things are going pretty great. I love work, friends, family. big changes bring on big thoughts. My work is to keep it simple right now while still reaching my goals. I'm going to make it happen. Keep heads up. Enjoy summer. It could always be worse! Smiles! Memory

1 comment:

  1. hya,all that above is no longer my aim.i am content with my little circle of wagons that are my lifelong friends keeping me in no doubt that love still has a lot of a small part of me.i really did reach the last goal i set which was a hard one to kick off.i do digital art,and started documenting sunset in photos at the same place each evening as i go to the shop,and then i saw how good i was getting with just my 5mp nokia phone camera and i wont allow myself to buy a top camera, you really have to work for a good shot this way..which had me not just wishing i could have models but getting them! models ahoy!!! lovely friends daughters and their friends, untill i was being asked by various people which i had to refuse(i love that)i would love to talk some more,but not now.

    ReplyDelete