Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dreams

I have many dreams. Not the dreams we experience in sleep, but those dreams that never happen if we don't take steps towards making them a reality. Finally I am making my dreams come true thanks to some great friends, lots of hard work and and an opportunity that presented itself when I wasn't expecting it. This isn't how all dreams come true, but it is how it worked for me. I haven't been this happy in a very long time. My only advice is to never give up. Take what you have worked for, and appreciate those that want to help u and run with it.
Also I thought I may never meet someone that has the same wants and desires I do...well that dream has presented itself As well. It's not always perfect. I have had so many changes in my life I do know that most of my selfishness has escaped my brain and have been willing to give rather than expecting things to just happen. Relationships are such work, but it is so worth it. The rewards god has given me are incalculable. I hope everyone can keep there lives in Perspective and enjoy and accept what god has planned for our lives.
I wish all my readers the best and as I always say...Make it happen, because no one else can make it happen for you". Love and smiles on this beautiful Thursday!

"It takes courage to grow up and bece wo you really are" -e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment