Monday, January 9, 2012

word and quote of the day

FRIEND

"Always shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you might grab a star as you go by."
-Pat Crose



What a day.  Woke up with Strep Throat. No fun at all, got antibiotic though so I'm back in business.
The question of the day is: when you are a diehard Razorback fan, who you rooten for in the national championship game?  LSU or Alabama?  Well for me, I am pulling for the tigers.  Before anyone thinks I'm totally insane, this is my reason.  My fabulous cousin, Chad, graduated from LSU and lives in Louisiana, and for his sake when it comes to games this big I'll always be for him.  Family first, right? Hope everyone enjoys the game.  Share some laughs with friends and family and grab a star as you do.  Make it happen- Mem



P.S. One of my favorite blogs is Seth's Blog.  I posted the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment