Friday, January 6, 2012

Word and Quote of the day

Success "The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers." -Brian Tracy Now we chose this word and quote in honor of the Cotton Bowl today. I couldn't let this day pass without saying "GO HOGS!" Our attitude is a choice and even though I had 2 hours sleep and my husband Jamie is running wild; the kids were great this morning before school, and Magnolia Jane is pulling everything out of every cabinet (very smart). I am a happy woman. Please everyone have a nice morning and use your extra ten minutes to work to name at least five to ten things your grateful for. My gratitude list: My smart children My beautiful best friend, Liz The hogs playing in the cotton bowl Warm winter days My lovely parents Food in the kitchen The Today Show Make it happen. Mem

No comments:

Post a Comment