Sunday, March 23, 2014

Should Have Left Something To The Imagination

I cuss like a sailor.
I'm anxious as fuck.
I love the night sky.
I think the summer and winter solstices are magical.
I like npr.
I'm a bad driver.
I'm full of love for everything.
I'm brutally honest.
I talk to much.
I love my kids more than anything else in the world.
I'm loyal to a fault. Even when it's time to let go, I'll stay a loyal friend for life.
I've been hurt a lot and I ALWAYS forgive and forget.
I don't understand when people say one isn't capable of love.
I make promises to people I keep.
I make promises to myself I don't.
I like to be with people, but be alone. I guess I like comfortable silence.
Since I was a child, I have been uncomfortable with myself.
I am a master at faking that fact.
I am overly confident in myself.
I AM AN OXYMORON (conundrum) depending on my mood.
Both previous statements are true.
I have found a comfort and peace.
Blame it on circumstance, and I'm fine with it.
I love history. Esp. 1300-1700 England.
If I were to leave the country right now and go anywhere it would be England, then Patagonia.
I could live in Costa Rica for the rest of my life and be satisfied.
I don't like to sleep in my bed alone.
I love to go to the river and watch the stars and listen to the movement of the water.
I talk to god about 100 times a day.
I love key lime pie, dulce de leche ice cream, coffee.
Graphic Design is something I wish I had studied at college. I have books and books and more books about it.
I love photography.
Analog or digital.
Portraits are my favorite.
I'm a gypsy at heart.
I love to a fault.
Needing reassurance is a major personal defect.
I'm a bad cook.
I worry about everything.
I'm fighting depression every minute of the day.
I feel very blessed and lucky to be alive.
I've thought about killing myself many times, but know I'd never go through with it.
I think it gives me perspective, and I'm not that weak. God is my strength.
I'm not a waste of time or space.
















No comments:

Post a Comment